• We only offer 1 make-up lesson per participant, per term where vacancies exist.
• To qualify for the make-up lesson, you must call, email or notify us through our customer portal at least 2 hours before your scheduled lesson.
• If you missed your scheduled make-up lesson, a replacement cannot be offered.
• To book a make-up lesson, you can call, email or apply from our customer portal to schedule your make-up lesson.
• Make-up lessons can only be booked 7 days in advance.
• Make-up lessons will only be issued during the school terms. Due to the school holiday programme's different class settings, make-up lessons will not be offered.
• If you start late or withdraw early from your lesson for any reason, you will not receive a make-up lesson.
• Make-up lesson will expire at the current term's end.
• Aqua Artist will issue an invoice once the class has been confirmed. Please pay before the due date to secure the class slot.
• If we receive a cancellation notice within 7 days before the class commencement date, 20% of the programme fee will be charged. We will transfer the rest 80% into credit.
• If we receive a cancellation notice within 3 days before the class commencement date, 30% of the programme fee will be charged. We will transfer the rest of 70% into credit.
• If we receive a cancellation notice after the class commencement date, We will charge 100% of the programme fee unless the student is ill or injured with a doctor's certificate.
• If we receive a cancellation notice after the class commencement date along with the doctor's certificate, We are able to transfer 50% of the rest class's fee into credit.
•We will not issue any make-up class if any absence occurs during the Holiday Programme.
•If the classes have been cancelled due to the pandemic lockdown or by any force majeure, full credit will be issued which is valid for 12 months.
•Aqua Artist Swim School reserves the right of final interpretation.
Special offer Duration: The discounts obtained can only be used during the event period, from 26/10/2023 to 18/12/2023.
活动资格： 活动仅限于Aqua Artist Swim School的现有学员和新学员报名。 参与活动的学员必须符合Aqua Artist Swim School的入学资格标准和相关要求。
Eligibility: The event is exclusive to current and new students enrolling at Aqua Artist Swim School. Participants must meet Aqua Artist Swim School's admission criteria and related requirements.
Non-Transferable Discounts: The discounts obtained during the event are non-transferable to others. Each student is limited to using the discount once.
活动宣传素材： 参与者分享的宣传poster必须包含指定的活动信息，并且在分享时需要标注Aqua Artist Swim School的官方社交媒体账号或官方网站链接。
Event Promotion Materials: Promotional posters shared by participants must include specified event information and should mention Aqua Artist Swim School's official social media accounts or official website link when shared.
活动满足条件的确认： 参与者需确保其分享的宣传poster的赞数符合活动要求。Aqua Artist Swim School将有权核实赞数的真实性。 若您成功推荐新学员报名，该新学员需要在活动期间内完成注册方可享受额外减免。仅当新学员成功报名并完成首次付款后，您才有资格获得额外$10的减免。
Verification of Eligibility: Participants must ensure that the likes on their shared promotional posters meet the event requirements. Aqua Artist Swim School reserves the right to verify the authenticity of likes. If you successfully refer a new student who enrolls, the new student must complete the registration during the event to qualify for additional discounts. Only after the new student successfully enrolls and makes the first payment are you eligible for an additional $10 discount.
滥用权利： Aqua Artist Swim School有权拒绝对于怀疑滥用或欺诈活动规定的参与者提供优惠。 任何虚假信息、多次报名、重复分享或其他滥用活动规定的行为将被视为违规行为。
Abuse of Rights: Aqua Artist Swim School reserves the right to refuse discounts to participants suspected of abusing or defrauding the event regulations. Any false information, multiple registrations, repeated sharing, or other misuse of the event regulations will be considered a violation.
活动变更和终止： Aqua Artist Swim School保留在任何时候修改、中断、终止或取消活动的权利，恕不另行通知。对于因不可抗力或其他不可控制的因素导致活动无法进行的情况，Aqua Artist Swim School将不承担责任。
Offer Changes and Termination: Aqua Artist Swim School reserves the right to modify, interrupt, terminate, or cancel the offer at any time without prior notice. In cases where the offer cannot proceed due to force majeure or other uncontrollable factors, Aqua Artist Swim School will not be held responsible.
最终解释权： 活动解释权归Aqua Artist Swim School所有。如有任何争议，Aqua Artist Swim School将保留最终裁定权。 请注意，活动内容及条款可能根据实际情况有所调整。我们鼓励您在活动参与前详细阅读以上条款，以确保您的权益。祝您在Aqua Artist Swim School度过愉快的学习时光！
Final Interpretation: The interpretation of the event belongs to Aqua Artist Swim School. In case of any dispute, Aqua Artist Swim School reserves the right to make the final decision. Please note that event content and terms may be adjusted based on actual circumstances. We encourage you to carefully read the above terms before participating in the event to ensure your interests. Wishing you a pleasant learning experience at Aqua Artist Swim School!